Use the back button on your browser
There are ten Social Goals for the Shoe Boy project.
2. To increase literacy
3. To assist economically deprived individuals
4. To help instil virtues in the reader
5. To increase an awareness and tolerance
6. To make known great exemplars (role models)
7. To spread awareness of various scientific, social,
8. To instil a thirst for knowledge.
9. To create enjoyment in reading.
10. To 'light the lamp of search' in individuals -
Young (8-18) economically deprived people living in Third World countries.
Example: A homeless street youth living in Brazil, receiving free language instruction in an hour or two class each day from volunteer teachers.
This concept of comic book UAL teaching has been in development since Oct. 1st. 1995. Some prototype stories were written - but we are still very much in development. You can see how this fits into the overall process of the spreading of a Universal Auxiliary Language.
Final production will probably depend upon the selection, development and acceptance of a universal auxiliary language by an appropriately appointed and authorized International Committee - but this is something that we hope will occur in the not too far off future, and for which we need to make preparation - NOW!
If you are not familiar with the mission and history of the World Language Process you may find it beneficial to use the guidance bar below and to familiarize yourself with the WLP.